MERCED, CA (December 3, 2018) – Centurion & Supreme Boats held their annual Dealer Meeting and Sales School November 11-13. Dealers were invited to the spectacular Horseshoe Bay Resort in Austin, TX to learn about the unforgettable 2019 Centurion and Supreme boat lineup and participate in sales training.
In total there were 51 dealerships, 207 attendees, 13 Brand Ambassadors and four athletes that participated. This was double the attendance of previous year thanks in large part to the addition of more than 30 new dealers and a more than 60% increase in Centurion retail sales year over year. The meeting kicked off with a meet and greet hosted by Extreme Trailers that set the stage for the goals of the meeting: to educate and empower the Centurion & Supreme Boats Dealer Network.
“The 100% increase in attendance at this year’s meeting was impressive and a direct result of our increased brand equity, but what stood out to me the most was just how engaged our dealers were,” shared Paul Singer, Centurion & Supreme Boats President. “The meeting rooms were full for every session and all dealers from new to old to perspective participated in every aspect of the event.” Singer concluded, “You could feel the excitement and passion for these brands.”
The Centurion & Supreme Team hosted classes to educate dealers about each brand and boat model with its 2019 marketing initiatives. Sam Dantzler, from Garbage Composites, presented a speech on how to grow your Centurion & Supreme Boats Dealership. Dealers even had the opportunity to run the 2019 Centurion & Supreme boats on the water.
Dealers, vendors, and the Centurion & Supreme staff strengthened business relationships and developed comradery during the event. Attendees participated in a toy boat building and pool racing competition for a team building challenge hosted by Gatorstep/Canby.
During the last day of the meeting, Centurion & Supreme Boats honored their highest performing dealers at the 2018 Awards Dinner. Singer shared the brands’ vision for 2019, while recognizing the Centurion & Supreme Family for their amazing successes this year. He also introduced the President and CEO of Correct Craft, Bill Yeargin, to speak on the state of the industry and Correct Craft’s role as one of the most innovative companies. Dinner and awards were hosted by Veralex, Roswell Marine, Belter Insurance and LotVantage. Dan-O-the-Mano presented the 2018 Centurion & Supreme Dealer Awards recognizing the remarkable sales, marketing, customer service and charitable achievements of the past year. We congratulate the award recipients listed below.
- Best International Centurion & Supreme Story Teller: Robertson Motorsports
- Best Domestic Centurion Story Teller: BoardCo & Fred’s Marine
- Best Domestic Supreme Story Teller: Northwest Boat Sports
- Centurion & Supreme Best Boat Show Booth: BoardCo & Fred’s Marine
- Centurion & Supreme Best Water Sports Competition: Japan Wake Surf Open – Rotary Pier 88
- Centurion & Supreme Best Event: Corn FEST – Twin Lakes Marine
- Centurion & Supreme Customer Service International Dealer of the Year: Wizard Lake Marine
- Centurion & Supreme Customer Service Excellence: Overby Marine
- Centurion & Supreme Customer Service Excellence: Island Lake Marin
- Centurion & Supreme Customer Service Excellence: BoardCo & Fred’s Marine
- Centurion & Supreme Customer Service Excellence: Freedom Marine
- Centurion & Supreme Customer Service Dealer of the Year: Northwest Boat Sports
- Centurion & Supreme International Region Salesperson of the Year: Gord Quistberg – Wizard Lake Marine
- Centurion-Supreme Western Region Salesperson of the Year: Brian Benson – Lynnwood Motoplex
- Centurion-Supreme South Eastern Region Salesperson of the Year: Norris Lake Boat Center – Joe Whited
- Centurion-Supreme Central Region Salesperson of the Year: JB Jensen – Island Lake Marine
- Centurion-Supreme North Eastern Region Salesperson of the Year: Shaun Fredrickson – Lake Holiday Marina
- Centurion Worldwide Salesperson of the Year: Jason Taylor – Freedom Marie
- Supreme Worldwide Salesperson of the Year: Pat McDonald – Northwest Boat Sports
- Centurion-Supreme Athlete of the Year: Trevor Miller
- Centurion-Supreme Ambassador of the Year: Brandon Riggins
- Troy Gentry Award: Sail & Ski
- Centurion Rookie Dealer of Year: Ski Dock
- Supreme Rookie Dealer of Year: Orlando Nautique
- Centurion Dealer of the Year: BoardCo & Fred’s Marine
- Supreme Dealer of the Year: Northwest Boat Sports
- Centurion-Supreme President’s Award: Freedom Marin
- Centurion-Supreme Dealer of the Year: BoardCo & Fred’s Marine
- Making Life Better Award Lifestyle Wake for “Boats and Coats” Event
- Ski Dock for “Kristin McLain’s Get Out Girl Surf & Paddle Jam” Event
About Centurion Boats: Creating the World’s best waves, wakes and ride since 1976, Centurion is a towed water sports boat manufacturer built on innovation and commitment to excellence. As a Correct Craft Company we are charged with “Making Lives Better”. We embody this phrase with the boats we build along with the lives we live on and off the water. Centurion Boats is the perfect ride every time. To learn more about Centurion Boats, visit www.centurionboats.com.
About Supreme Boats: There is a growing movement of people embracing the Supreme life with the only affordable premium towboat on the market. With performance, style, simplicity and strength built to maximize fun on the water, Supreme Boats are the fastest growing surf and wake boat brand with industry-leading market share growth. Spend more time on the water doing what you love. It’s more fun to have fun. http://supremetowboats.com
About Correct Craft: Celebrating 93 years of excellence in the marine industry, Correct Craft is a Florida-based company with global operations. The Correct Craft family includes Nautique, Centurion, Supreme, Bass Cat, Yar-Craft, SeaArk, and Bryant boat companies, Pleasurecraft Engine Group, Watershed Innovations and Aktion Parks. For more information please visit www.correctcraft.com.